March 1, 2012

Kisses are hard to draw!

They really are!

Hey out there, today's very late post is about the hardness of drawing kissing people XD
That's because if you kiss someone, your face is not paralel to the face of the other one. That means, if you draw two faces in profile, you have to cant them slightly, one to the front and one to the back, and I always become desperate about that part.
Perspective sucks if you don't master it. XD And so does kissing pictures.

But I'm actually happy with this one. 


Done with pencil on copy paper. Critic? I'm also always thankful for good tutorials for stuff ;)

Have a nice day! :D

Edit: I can reply to comments again! 8D I hope that strange comment-bug is fixed somehow now....

1 comment:

  1. Ist doch schonmal gut geworden!
    Vielleicht ist der Mund der oberen Person zu weit unten, also die Oberlippe? Schaut ein klein wenig so aus, als würde er/sie ein Stück aus der unteren rausbeißen ;)
    Aber ansonsten top.

    ReplyDelete