March 30, 2012

This is the end....

...of the most epic internship I could get. For six month, I had the best rocker-boss, the cutest dog in the world, a job that was more than just fun, experience that brought me more than one step forward and lots and lots of fair trade coffee. ;)

THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D I know you will read this XD

And of course there's a dark side as always - I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep up with the daily posting. On the one hand, because I have to buy a PC first (but that shouln't take so long, it's allready compiled), and on the other hand because I have to do two portfolios and a homework until May. That means I have to do around 40-60 drawing/painting/design work, which will eat most of my time, and lots of that pics will be bigger than A4 (cause they told me I should do bigger drawings) which means I cannot easily scan them.
 Well. But I'll post as often as possible, at least once a week. And when I'm ready with that there shall be pictures for you ;).

BUT TODAY THERE ARE STILL PICTURES!
 Such as....

 ....this two ACEOs. They belong to a series of nine cards, but these two are my favourites (at least because they are the two that fit together the best. And the right one was the first of that series I did... I LOVE her skin color.). I love drawing these two characters, and this pictures are from an alternative dark future timeline... (yeah...that story is not even half written but there are lots of alternative timelines, so what. It makes me draw pictures so it's allowed XD)
The outlines here were made only with pencil and then colored with water colors and fine brushes, which was a finicky work around the eyes. ACEOs are making me a detail-denyer. ;)

So, have a nice weekend and see you soon! :D

1 comment:

  1. portfolio..? homework? bloody hell, did I miss something? xD

    ReplyDelete