March 7, 2012

Stressed out but still living

Heyo everyone!

If anyone is wondering why I didn't blog yesterday, it was just because it was kind of stressful and I hope I won't go sick cause I keep having a strange headace. But I'll try to keep on blogging!

So, more couple-pictures! I like to draw people interacting with each other (which is one reason why I wanna become a comic artist) and I think it's even more enjoable if there are some emotions involved. Such as happyness, love, lust, courage, blah blah blah..... and anger, hate and despair, and I think much people focus so much on positive emotions and the negative emotions just take about one or two facial expressions and that's it.... I think I have to do some meme or something to that topic.


Big spontaneous picture! I was just scribbling with edding to try out some new marker paper and this is the result. That edding died half the way so I could do the shading... and I really like the pic, even if it's probably just junk and kind of a ten minute work...I don't care ^^

Have a nice day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment