October 16, 2012

5000 CLICKS!!! and comic 'news' ;)

... and I have only boring stuff to tell you. But wow, 5000 hits on this blog. Thank you guys! :D

"Yeah you know, nothing is for free. GIVE US PICTURES."

Ya well... I don't really have some. No really. I have stuff to do. Studying, working... that kind of stuff, you know?

"We thought you're studying DESIGN! AINT THAT WITH PICTURES!"

Not .... yet???? Actually it's amazing how little we've done 'til now. The only subject which hits in with the power of a jumbo jet is Film/Animation, where we have to script, shoot and produce a commercial till the end of term. I mean, WHAT THE FUCK. THIS IS AMAZING.
Aaaand seems like a shitload of stress. YAY! Let's hope the rest of the subjects won't take too much space in the date book XD

But! Months ago I told you about that comic project I'm working on. I didn't forget that thing!

This is the status:

(don't try to zoom in, you can't read anything anyway ;D)
First rough storyboard of part one COMPLETE! 8D 'round 80 pages (4 pages per one sheet of paper), part 2 is on work and part 3 is written down and waiting.

Meet one of the minor characters, the amazing Miss Watson! 8D


 Okay, before you start to shitstorm me with "YOU STOLE THAT FROM ELEMENTARY!!!111ONE", that's not her real name. And I didn't watch the series (yet). ;)

So! The only thing I have to do now is work over these pages again, complete the other 2 parts, work over them again, draw them, ink them, scan them, correct them, letter them...... I have to go, I have a film project to do. Bye!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment